Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Terrorist Attacks in Paris France - Was this in Bible Prophecy?

As you know, last Friday terrorists attacked Paris, France, in multiple coordinated attacks.

While it's several days later, it's new enough that I'm waiting for Christian leaders' commentary to show up. (Tweet this!)

I found a few items to share including these articles:

I do find it interesting that the band playing at the concert hall that was attacked is from America and is called "Eagles of Death."  The majestic bald eagle is, of course, the national symbol of America. (Tweet that!)

This is an as-it-was-happening 4:46 minute video from The Jim Bakker Show:


Like the attack of September 11, 2001, here in America, and all the others, I don't see a specific Bible prophecy fulfilled in this, but I do believe it is another rung in the ladder of escalation that is taking us towards the Tribulation period. (Tweet that!) I expect more to come. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment