Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The First Lunar Eclipse on Passover 2014 (and why I don't expect anything to happen today)

Thanks Morguefile.com 
I wonder how many people who have heard of these lunar eclipses on major Feast days of the LORD are expecting something "big" to happen today. I don't think there is going to be any big headlines today. Honest, I don't expect anything to happen today. (Tweet that!)

I don't think World War III is going to break out. I don't think "the big one," the earthquake, is going to hit and half of California is going to fall into the ocean. I don't think war is going to break out in the Middle East. (Tweet that!)

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Why? For a couple of reasons:

  1. First, looking back at history, at least for the last three tetrads on Jewish Feast days in the last (approx.) 525 years, it doesn't look like anything happened on the day of the first lunar eclipse. (Tweet that!) You can catch a glimpse of this in yesterday's post: "Tetrad" of Four Lunar Eclipses on Jewish Feast Days in the Past." 
  2. Secondly, if these lunar eclipses, or "Blood Moons," are indeed warnings from God, then why would He drop some disaster on us the same day as the warning? (Tweet that!) A warning is no good if it doesn't come before the "big headline." God is so merciful that He gives us warning in advance. (And His warnings are resounding all around us, in case you haven't noticed.) 

No, I don't think anything "big" is going to happen today. But I do believe that this is a warning that something is coming. And it's not too far away.

Does that put fear into you? Then hear the words of Jesus:
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world" (John 16:33, NIV).
Rest in Jesus. Be awed and amazed, but do not be afraid. (Tweet that!)

Here are two items for your enjoyment today:


  • And here is a video of Mark Biltz* talking about these four Blood Moons with Gary Stearman of "Prophecy in the News."




For the rest of this week as Lent gives way to Easter, we'll look at prophecies fulfilled in final days of Jesus' life.


Thanks to www.Morguefile.com 
*I would like to give credit to Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries for bringing all this information about these four lunar eclipses to the attention of the world. I first learned of all this from Mark Biltz when he was hosted on Southwest Radio Church in, I believe, about 2008. At that time this was very new information. I immediately ordered Mark Biltz's study on the Feasts of the LORD, and have been talking and writing about it ever since. I have learned so much from Mark Biltz, and it is my joy to share what I have learned. I hope you, too, are thrilled by this learning experience.


Exciting News!

In previous posts I've mentioned my soon-coming book which includes information on the Feasts of the LORD, these four lunar eclipses, and so much more. That book, Prophecies Fulfilled in the Life of Jesus, has just released! It is now available on Amazon and should become available on many other online outlets as well as in e-book soon. For those who are interested, find it here. Thank you!



Special Note:

Discussing the first of the four lunar eclipses which occurred early this morning, we've been looking at information important to understanding their significance. If you missed some of the posts, here is the schedule we covered in recent days. (Tweet that!) I'm sure you know someone who would be interested in these prophetic times. Please invite your friends or your entire church to join us:

2 comments:

  1. Do you know about the connection between the four blood moons and The Harbinger? http://usbibleprophecy.com/book/the-connection-between-the-harbinger-and-the-four-blood-moons/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, Ok Media Man. No, I did not know about this and I thank you for pointing it out. I haven't yet blogged about either The Harbinger or the coming solar eclipse(s) but I plan to at some point. I will study this further before then. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete