Tuesday, October 6, 2015

John Hagee Preaches on The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Horse #1: The White Horse and Its Rider (Video)

Pastor John Hagee: The White Horse
John Hagee has been preaching a four-part series on "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." (Tweet that!) I have learned new information and what's fascinating to me is how the interpretations of these Bible prophecies are changing based on our current events happening in the world right now! (Tweet that!) My own interpretations are changing as well, which is immensely interesting to me. I always knew our understanding would change as the world changes and as the End Times come nearer and nearer, almost in view.

One mistaken idea I had was that as I read through the Revelation 6:1-8, I thought the rider on the while horse was Jesus because the rider was crowned and went out to win some battles. (Tweet that!) Then I thought the other three horses were heaven-sent to bring judgment on the earth.

Oh I was so wrong! Now I see that the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6:2 is not at all Jesus but one who is mimicking Jesus, working to steal Jesus' people for his own evil kingdom, and defeat Jesus. This would be the Antichrist. (Tweet that!)

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. (Revelation 6:1-2)

Yes, he is crowned, for the Antichrist crowns himself king of his own evil kingdom. And he wins some battles. But he is not the King of kings and Lord of lords Who is crowned with many crowns and wins the final battle for all time. (Tweet that!)

Jesus is not the rider of the white horse in Revelation 6:1-8, but He is the triumphant rider of the white horse in Revelation 19:11-16:

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: 
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

So understand this: In Revelation 6:1-8, the Four Riders on the Four Horses of the Apocalypse are hell-sent. (Tweet that!)

Pastor John Hagee's ministry is sharing his sermon series online in videos. (Tweet that!) I hope you will block out about a half and hour to view his sermon:

The White Horse


Runs 27:30 minutes

Come back for the next post and we'll learn about the Red Horse and its Rider from Pastor John Hagee in his series "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse."

Related Articles: 


The next three posts will offer Pastor John Hagee's sermons on the other Horsemen of the Apocalypse:


You may also enjoy these articles about the uncanny parallels between the End Times Bible prophecies which Christians anticipate and Islamic End Times prophecies that mimic them:


4 comments:

  1. I would like to buy the Dvd's of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.. Where can I find them... Our church has shown them and I would like to buy a set for myself... Thanks so much and May God Bless... LG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. You can find both the DVDs (to watch) and the CDs (to listen only) for this series on the John Hagee Ministries site at www.JHM.org.

      Here's a direct link to the page. You may need to copy and paste the link because it may not be clickable in this comments section: https://shop.jhm.org/Product/Detail/S1533?group=Featured%20Items

      Thanks for your interest and comment!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the four horsemen is the beginning of sorrows Jesus taught in Matthew 24:4-8

    ReplyDelete