Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Isaiah 9:10 Effect and the Final Blood Moon

This week we've been talking about the Isaiah 9/10 Effect as defined by author Jonathan Cahn in his book The Harbinger Companion with Study Guide:
The attempt of a nation to defy the course of its judgment, apart from repentance, will instead set in motion a chain of events to bring about the very calamity it sought to avert. (page 68).

We've also been talking about what might happen if America does not repent and turn back to God. (Tweet that)

In the previous post we talked about the coming Shemitah on September 13, 2015. (Tweet that!)

Two weeks after that Shemitah, the final "Blood Moon" total lunar eclipse takes place on the Feast of Tabernacles which is September 28, 2015. (Tweet that!)

There is a lot of debate about the meaning, if any, of the Blood Moons. (Tweet that!) Even some churches won't talk about theses lunar eclipses on important Jewish holidays. I think that's tragic.(Tweet that!)

Why are churches keeping their own people in the dark? (Tweet that!) I believe they will have to answer to God about why they would not allow their people to be informed. This is why I'm so passionate about getting the word out so as many people as possible can hear about this. (Tweet that!) I'm asking you to help me spread the word if you will.

I don't claim to know what it all means. But I am absolutely convinced it all means something! Beyond that it's all speculation. But let's speculate.

Could the final blood moon be the final date of when we, the United States of America, can turn back? (Tweet that!)

Are we already set on our course and there is no turning back? (Tweet that!)

Here's what I truly believe: We could turn back. And God would forgive us and set us on a course of redemption. But that will not happen. (Tweet that!)

Why do I say that will not happen? Because I see zero signs of turning from our current course.

Without turning, we are headed straight into the "very calamity it [that is, our nation and its leaders] sought to avert" by becoming strong without God. (Tweet that!)

I hope our nation will turn away from its current course of defying God and turn back to God. But I simply don't think that's going to happen. (Tweet that!)

To learn more as the final Blood Moon approaches on September 28, 2015, please join my Blood Moon Watch Party Event on Facebook.

Related Articles:


3 comments:

  1. Hello Diane,

    Blessings sister!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sensed that the timing of the blood moon tetrad had prophetic significance back then and I still believe that today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, William. I completely and totally agree. I sense that too.

      Delete