Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bible Prophecy meets Islamic Prophecy, the Kaaba, and the Black Stone – Video Post

The Black Stone,
housed in silver, is kept
in the eastern corner of
the Kaaba and is
worshiped by Muslims.
By Amerrycan Muslim (Own work)
[CC BY-SA 3.0], via Wikimedia Commons
Today's video has a lot of information that was new and interesting to me. (Tweet that!) I'm not sure that I think they have everything right. For example, I'm not sure the Islamic Black Stone housed in the Kaaba will be the Abomination that causes desolation (see Daniel 11:31, 12:11, Matthew 24:15, and Mark 13:14 as well as the Related Articles listed at the end of this post). I've always thought that Abomination would the Antichrist himself setting himself up as God in the Temple in Jerusalem.

Still, I was amazed at some of the new things I learned and new thoughts introduced in this video (Tweet that!) so I wanted to share it with you.
the Kaaba (cubical building) houses
the Black Stone in Mecca
By Tab59 (Flickr: Mosquée
 Masjid el Haram à la Mecque)
[CC BY-SA 2.0], via Wikimedia Commons

There is also information on Islamic prophecy and how it runs along side with Bible prophecy. (Tweet that!) I've been learning a lot about this lately and it is so fascinating to see how evil has twisted the Bible prophecies for evil's purposes. (Tweet that!) I hope to share more on that topic with you soon.

For today, there's a ton of interesting information in this video, more than I can describe. I hope you can watch it.


"Image of the Beast Islamic Connection – Armageddon News" 
runs 16 minutes

Related Articles:


These are previous article posted on this blog about the Abomination that causes Desolation:


1 comment:

  1. I never heard of the theory before about the black stone of Mecca, and yet this is the very idea that came to mind as I prayed and studied the word. Scripture tells that the anti-christ is referred as the Assyrian on the old testament. The black stone is most likely a meteorite fragment. I do know that it fell from Heaven according to my studies. Many cultures includin g Greek worshipped such a stone - Artimis, Diana, etc. I just find it astonishing that others have theorized it as the abomination mentioned in the Bible, as I did.

    ReplyDelete