Tuesday, April 7, 2020

COVID-19 / Coronavirus Bible Prophecies Blog Series

I have taken a break from blogging for a while. While I enjoy sharing my thoughts about current events and how they might relate to the Bible and its prophecies, blogging takes a lot of time and creative energy, and I simply needed to spend that time and energy on other writing projects. However, in light of the COVID-19 / Coronavirus world-wide pandemic, how can I not blog and talk to you about these things that are going on around us? (Tweet It!) Therefore, I’m re-launching my blog, at least temporarily. (Please Tweet this.)

Like you, I don't know all the answers.  Heck, I'm not even sure I know all the questions. But I will blog about what I know or what I believe. (Tweet It!) Strangely this time finds me busier than ever. I work from home (so I'm not getting time off) plus I do caretaking plus taking care of my own household. So I will post at irregular intervals, meaning with no regular schedule but when I have time to get a post done and have an interesting thought to talk about.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO IN LIGHT OF BIBLE PROPHECY? 

In light of COVID-19 / Coronavirus and Bible prophecy, what, in this strange and unusual time, are we to do? (Tweet It!) Maybe that's the first thing: Start asking questions of God and about God, and seeking answers.
Jesus said:
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened” (Matthew 7:7-8, also Luke 11:9-10).

TWEETABLES:

In light of the #COVID19 / #Coronavirus world-wide #pandemic, how can I not reopen my #BibleProphecies Fulfilled blog?

In light of the #COVID19 / #Coronavirus world-wide #pandemic, how can I not reopen my #BibleProphecies Fulfilled blog?

I don't know all the answers.  Heck, I'm not even sure I know all the questions. But I will blog about what I know or what I believe. #COVID19 #Coronavirus #BibleProphecy 

In light of #COVID19 / #Coronavirus and #Bible #prophecy, what are we to do? Start with Ask. Seek. Knock.

Re-Launch: #BibleProphecies Fulfilled blog --  #COVID19 / #Coronavirus Series. www.BiblePropheciesFulfilled.blogspot.com 

Re-Launch: #BibleProphecies Fulfilled blog --  #COVID19 / #Coronavirus Series This post.

No comments:

Post a Comment