Friday, September 22, 2017

The Great Sign of Revelation 12:1-2 coming September 23, 2017?

Have you heard about "The Sign"? AT&T aired the documentary "The Sign" on its Audience channel September 14, 2017. I found it very interesting and quite intriguing with the possibilities, but then, as you know, I'm kind of "into" this sort of thing.

"The Sign" Facebook page announced they have made this documentary available for anyone to watch for free on their web site (Tweet that!), which pleases me very much, so I wanted to share it. Don't let the "Start your free trial now" blue box confuse you as it did me. You don't have to do this to watch it. Just scroll down. The 2-minute teaser comes first -- and is also at the bottom of this post. Then scroll down a bit more and the next video right below that is the entire 1 hour 20 minute show.


Here's a little information on what this is all about:

Tomorrow, on September 23, 2017, the stars and planets, sun and moon, are all lining up in a very unique pattern that seems to portray exactly what the Bible says in Revelation 12:1-2:  (Tweet that!)
The Woman and the Dragon 
12 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.  (Revelation 12:1-2, ESV)
Here is a very cool image of what the is in the sky. Watch closely for the woman, Virgo, and the lion, Leo, as they fade in and out of view:     (Tweet that!)

Revelation 12 Sign
By Brad (Revelation 12 Daily) [CC0], via Wikimedia Commons

In a nutshell, the Sun will be just over the woman, Virgo's, left shoulder, "clothing" her in the sun. The moon, which is just a sliver right now, is near her left foot. Leo the lion is made of 9 stars, but the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars, are currently nearby -- as never before in history -- to make a "garland" or "crown of twelve stars."

Besides all this, the planet Jupiter, known as the King Planet, has been moving through Virgo's (which means virgin) womb for the past nine months to be "born" tomorrow, on September 23, 2017. (Tweet that!)

If all that's not enough to WOW you, check this out: the documentary also talks about "Planet X," which is a dark planet that will pass close to earth's orbit. This planet has no name because planets aren't named until someone, a scientist, actually sees it, but they know it's there because of its gravitational pull on other space bodies. This Planet X is already known as The Red Dragon. (Tweet that!)

Here are the next verses in Revelation:
3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. 5 She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule[a] all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne, 6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days. (Revelation 12:3-6, ESV
I was very pleased that "The Sign" documentary treated Christians with respect, not making us look like loonies. It also presents views from skeptics, so I felt it was well balanced. (Tweet that!) There was also an appearance from Mark Biltz, whom I've learned so much from. (Use the search box in the upper right to search for his name and you'll find him referenced in several articles on this blog.)

I hope you'll take an hour and a half to watch the documentary "The Sign." While I do not believe the world will end tomorrow, I do believe this is spiritually and prophetically significant. (Tweet that!) Please share it with your family and friends. Feel free to leave a comment below letting us know what you think about all this.


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for this great post, as me being thee virgo and my friend as a leo, and both of us living in red dragon place, hongkong who worship red dragon and both of us being born in hongkong also, we have been experiencing this second coming of baby infant lord jesus, the date wasnt exact but we really went through the birth, pregnancy about the virgo woman, being me pregnant with my leo constellation, i felt everything was true that whatever happened to me was not a hallucination but real pregnancy together with my leo friend inside me, as i have a personal hobby of studying about space and space gods n goddess, my study went a little too far and i happen to feel and even see everything that went inside me. i am very surprised as well as very happy to be chosen as the virgo woman from the bible and my friend as a leo man of whom i was suppposed to get pregnant with. if you need any help on this topic, please feel free to contact me or my friend leo man.

    my email add is- stellakobain00@gmail.com

    i will assist you and help you in whatever way you like me to help you in this topic. the pregnancy didnt success because i didnt know what was going on that time and i said no to my leo friend because i already have my aries man as my love partner. i guess it was a promise and only the heavenly father and some of my grandfathers only knew of the pregnancy.

    i asked our heavenly father very sorry for i couldnt fulfill his wish. not only me and my leo friend are connected with heavenly gods and their divine presence but my husband also been reincarnated as of heavenly lord buddha god and some of my other friends as well.

    if you want to talk to me about this topic, reincarnation and meeting our royal reptilian annunaki blue bloodline red bloodline green bloodline god, you can email me anytime you like.

    i will help you to meet our divine gods and goddess from heaven as well as royal space heavenly gods and goddess.

    thank you so much for this sweet and heavenly post. god bless you for your hard work and much respect and compassion to you too...

    thank you,
    pabitra (stella)

    ReplyDelete