Saturday, November 15, 2014

What's Causing Strange Sounds Around the World? (Video Post)

Strange sounds in the air heard all over the world.
In the previous post we heard author and teacher Jonathan Cahn teach more about the Feast of Trumpets. Today's video reminds me of the Feast of Trumpets because of the strange sounds being heard from the skies all over the world! (Tweet that!)

I saw this earlier this year and I can't figure out what it is. Maybe you can. (Tweet that!)

I thought it was unusual enough and interesting enough that I want to share it with you.

I read one comment that indicated some scientists think these sounds might be caused by the earth getting ready to reverse its polarity -- the magnetic south pole and the north pole. (Tweet that!) They say this would be devastating to life on earth, but I don't understand enough to share anything more with you about that.

At times it sounds to me like a chorus singing.  At times it sounds like trumpets. At times it sounds like a shofar (ram's horn trumpet). (Tweet that!) Other times it sounds to me like that UFO in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. (Yes, I know. That one's admittedly fiction!)

I also noticed that all the people taking video and audio of these sounds had their cameras pointed toward the sky. The people in the videos are also looking toward the sky. Clearly everyone involved is reacting in a way that shows these sounds are coming from the sky. (Tweet that!)

What do you think this is?

(Please note this video has some language sensitive viewers may not appreciate. But I feel the content is valuable and interesting enough that I hope you can overlook that.)


Strange Apocalyptic Sounds WORLDWIDE 2013
Runs 8:06

Freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment