Saturday, January 31, 2015

Join the Facebook Event - #Shemitah and Partial Solar Eclipse (#BlackSun) Watch Party

This week we've been talking about the coming Shemitah.  (Tweet that!)  We've touched on what has happened in the past two Shemitahs in 2001, just after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2015, and in 2008. If you missed any of the discussion those posts are linked at the bottom of this one. (Tweet that!)

There's a lot to talk about concerning the Shemitah. I imagine together we'll learn a lot more as it approaches on September 13, 2015. As a place for interested people to find information, articles, these blog posts, and whatever else I come up with, I've created a Facebook Event page. (Tweet that!)

Please go to this Facebook event and click "Join." There's not a lot there right now, but I plan to study this topic and add more as I learn about the coming Shemitah in September, this amazing worldwide event #3 in 2015 that is linked to Bible prophecy. Then I will share what I learn here on this blog and also post these articles to this Facebook Event page:


So please stay tuned to this blog and all my Facebook Event pages to learn more about these four fascinating worldwide events we are set to experience in 2015 which are linked to Bible prophecy. (Tweet that!)

Facebook Events:


Related Articles: 

No comments:

Post a Comment