Saturday, October 3, 2015

Two things that Give Me Hope - #2 Candidates for the Presidential Election

The GOP Presidential Candidates for
2016 Election on September 16, 2015
In the previous post, I talked about the first things that gives me hope for America: the phenomena of the movie "War Room."

The Presidential candidates for next year's election give me hope too. (Tweet that!)

The last two elections we have not had a decent candidate to represent the conservative-minded, Bible-believing Christians. (Tweet that!) This year we have a better selection. I'm not in love with every candidate, but I do love what I see happening. (Tweet that!)

Pray for godly leadership for our nation. (Tweet that!)

This does not un-do the warnings of the Blood Moons and what may be coming. But as I stated in my previous post, our Lord God can keep each individual safe even within His judgments. (Tweet that!)

Still, with all that is going on in the world, I wonder if we will last long enough to see another Presidential election in America. (Tweet that!) What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment