Thursday, November 19, 2015

The "Perfect Storm" is Bringing Bible Prophecy to Pass - Michael Snyder (Video)

"John Paul Jackson Portrait".
Licensed under CC BY 3.0 via Wikipedia
I had not heard of Christian leader and speaker John Paul Jackson before I saw the video I'm including in this post below. I have done a little investigation and learned a few basics about him. I was surprised to learn he passed away last February.

Nevertheless, I found what he has to say interesting and I think you will to, so I'm including a short video that talks about him that was posted about a month ago in October 2015.

When I looked for information about John Paul Jackson on the internet, I found this:
John Paul Jackson, Author
John Paul Jackson was an American author, teacher, conference speaker and founder of Streams Ministries International. Jackson often focused on supernatural topics like dreams, visions, and dream interpretation as found in the Bible. Wikipedia
Born: July 30, 1950, Waxahachie, TX
Died: February 18, 2015
Spouse: Diane Jackson
Since I just learned of him I can't say how much of his teachings I might agree with, but I agree with at least parts of what is predicted in this short video.

I agree that a perfect storm is gathering -- and I'm not talking just the weather, (Tweet that!) I'm talking weather, natural disasters, political, financial, social, religious, and every other way you can think of. I agree that it will be world wide. No human on earth will escape being affected. I get that belief from Matthew 24:21-22:
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
I agree that our world will be rocked to its foundation. (Tweet that!)

This video mentions professional football being permanently suspended. I don't know about that, but I've often thought that professional sports will soon cease for two reasons: they will implode under the weight of their finances when they can no longer sustain their large payrolls, and also when the world implodes and large events are threatened or attacked by terrorists. Interestingly to me, I wrote the rough draft of this post, including the previous sentence, before the events of last week of the terrorist attacks in Paris that began at the soccer (football) stadium.

The man in this video states others predict the same.

I don't know about a volcano erupting specifically in the Pacific Northwest nor about a massive earthquake down the middle of America dividing our nation geographically, but I do agree massive natural disasters are coming world wide. (Tweet that!)

There's more in this video I found interesting so I think you will too:

"The Perfect Storm Is Accelerating"
Michael Snyder on The Jim Bakker Show
Posted Oct. 19, 2015
Run time: 2:19

In my next post I'll bring you some more of what I've found about the man John Paul Jackson and his teaching on "The Perfect Storm."

Related Articles:


No comments:

Post a Comment