Thursday, September 10, 2015

27 Interesting Things that will Happen in September and October 2015 (Video post)


If you saw the previous post, the same friend who shared that Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 also shared this video with me.


I found it very interesting. Like the previous post's article, this video also shares information that is new to me. (Tweet that!)


I won't keep you longer so you can enjoy the video. It runs about 20 minutes. (Tweet this!)
Tweet: I found this #video very interesting. It shares information that is new to me. #September2015 #BibleProphecy http://ctt.ec/M28uP+



Posted to YouTube by "FaceLikeTheSun" o
n August 5, 2015

Special Notes:


Solar Eclipse Sunday during the Shemitah is not visible in the United States. (Tweet that!) More info here:





The best of this blog about The Shemitah.

All the best articles gathered together into one e-book with added Leader's Guide.


Tweet: #SolarEclipse Sunday 9/13 during the #Shemitah is not visible in the #UnitedStates. More info here: http://ctt.ec/e8ZYG+

No comments:

Post a Comment