Thursday, September 24, 2015

Past "Tetrads" of Four Lunar Eclipses - Looking Forward to the Fourth Blood Moon Sunday Evening September 27th

NEW! The Four Blood Moons 
by Dianne E. Butts
Continuing our look back at what we've learned about this tetrad, or series of four total lunar eclipses without any partial eclipses in between, here are two more articles. (Tweet that!)

In the Monday, April 14, 2014, article we discovered what happened concerning Israel in the years when this same pattern of four total lunar eclipses on the first and last annual Feast of the LORD occurred:



In the Thursday, April 10, 2014, article we studied how the Jewish calendar works because that works into the 7 Feasts of the LORD as well as these four total lunar eclipses or "Blood Moons":



I hope you enjoy these articles as we look forward to the fourth and final (of this tetrad) total lunar eclipse this coming Sunday evening.

Here is where you can find out when the eclipse will take place in your neighborhood and how much of it you'll able to see:  (Tweet that!)



Special note:


I have to take an unexpected business trip this weekend so I won't be home. This means I won't be able to be as active on the Facebook event as I had hoped to be. I was, however, able to schedule my return trip for Sunday afternoon, so barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be home to view this final Blood Moon with my family from my own porch … which pleases me to no end! So I will do my best to be active on the Facebook Event during the eclipse Sunday evening.

  • If you haven't yet joined my Facebook Event for the 4th and final Blood Moon of this tetrad, you can do so here: (Tweet that!)



Get the Best of this Blog's posts in this handy e-book:


Would you like all this information gathered together in one place where you can keep it handy and share it with others? My newest e-book does exactly that! 

The Four Blood Moons gathers the best of the posts on this blog about this tetrad of total lunar eclipses and how they relate to the Jewish calendar and the 7 Feasts of the LORD

Plus a brand new Discussion or Leader's Guide. Get it now here:



Releases today! Order now.
Kindle E-book only
$2.99



No comments:

Post a Comment