Friday, March 20, 2015

Today's Total Solar Eclipse: What Does It Mean? - Messianic Jewish Teacher Jonathan Cahn Video

Solar Eclipse public photo from NASA
I hope my efforts here on the blog and on the Facebook Event have made your experience of today's total Solar Eclipse impressive and memorable.

I hope I've helped you learn something new about solar eclipses and, more importantly to me, the spiritual and prophetic significance of these events.

Here's one more tidbit if interesting information:

  • Today, March 20, 2015, the same day as this partial solar eclipse is the exact mid-point of this Shemitah year according to the Jewish calendar.
To me that is absolutely fascinating, especially since the next partial solar eclipse (at least that I'm aware of) will occur exactly on the Shemitah: September 13, 2015. We will review what we've learned about that in tomorrow's post.

Today I'd like to share the same video I posted on my blog post last October 11. Instead of sending you there I'll just post the video here for your convenience. The video itself was posted on You Tube almost a year ago, on April 18, 2014.

If you think back to our world only a short year ago, we had not yet experienced much of


ISIS or

beheadings or

ebola coming the United States...

This video takes only 10 minutes to watch, but it is packed with information AND encouragement! Please take a little time out to watch...

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn on Blood Moons, Part 2
Jim Bakker Show 
posted April 18, 2014 

Next we'll turn our attention from today's total solar eclipse to the next events coming up:

  • the partial Solar Eclipse coming on the Shemitah day this coming September 13, 2015.
  • The Four Blood Moon Movie showing only on Monday, March 23.
  • And the, of course, the 3rd total Lunar Eclipse in the early morning hours of Passover, the day before Easter, April 4, 2015. 

Tweetables:


Did you know today's partial #SolarEclipse is the exact mid-point of this #Shemitah year? (Tweet that!)

#SolarEclipse - What does it mean? #DarkSun Learn more!  (Tweet that!)

#Solar Eclipse - An encouraging #VideoPost from #JonathanCahn: #DarkSun (Tweet that!)

Join my unofficial Facebook Party here! #FourBloodMoonsMovie (Tweet that!)

Recap of Articles in this Series:


No comments:

Post a Comment