Monday, March 16, 2015

Solar Eclipses and Lunar Eclipses and Movies, Oh My -- 3 Events You Need to Know About

Solar Eclipse public photo from NASA
We have an incredibly busy week coming up because we have three events on our horizon to talk about, the first of which is coming in the early morning hours this Friday: the total solar eclipse on March 20, 2015.

This will be followed by the third of the four total lunar eclipses, or "Blood Moons," coming early Passover morning which is Saturday April 4, 2015. Of course this event is followed closely this year by Easter on Sunday April 5th.

Then a new interesting source of information has cropped up that I want to make sure you know about. Pastor John Hagee's book about the four "Blood Moons" has been made into a movie and it is showing in theaters one day only on Monday March 23. You can find all the information right now on this one-day only movie, including where it's showing near you, here: "Four Blood Moons Movie." I'll be mentioning this more in coming posts to remind you and help spread the word so no one who wants to see it misses it.
www.FourBloodMoonsMovie.com 

Whew! That's a lot to cover in one week. But we're going to give it our best shot.

My focus this week will be the upcoming total solar eclipse.

I have so much information on all of this that I want to share that I'm going to add additional posts this week. Normally I post on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. However to get it all in this week I'm going to need to post every day.

Most of the information I want to share this week, however, is already on this blog. I've studied and shared about this coming solar eclipse in many earlier posts. I also promised in those posts that we'd talk more about it as it draws near. Well here we are. It's near. And what I'm going to do is simply direct you to my past posts on solar eclipses.

I have to admit as I reviewed my own posts I learned (or re-learned) a lot of info that I had forgotten. So review and repeat is good for learning. I'm going to keep my posts short this week because I want to you go check out the articles I'm directing you to.

Please follow the links to learn and prepare for the total solar eclipse coming early this Friday.

Today's link will take you to the January 10th, 2015, post which talked about this first of four amazing events happening this year.



This article includes a link to Time and Date.com with where in the world this total solar eclipse will be visible and the times it will appear. Very few people on earth will be able to observe this live. Scroll down on that page to enter your location and see where it will be visible (north pole area). Please visit that article to learn a lot more.

Also, you can join my Facebook Event to observe and celebrate this solar event. The Facebook Event has links to interesting articles about this solar eclipse. It is also a way for you to post comments or ask questions and visit with other people who are also interested in this solar eclipse. Finally, the Facebook Event is also a way you can share all this information with people you want to inform. Use the "Invite" button to invite your Facebook Friends and/or post the Event to your own timeline.


I hope you'll enjoying all the amazing information about the March 20, 2015, Solar Eclipse this week.

Tweetables:


Learn about the March 20, 2015, Solar Eclipse #DarkSun (Tweet that!)

Learn about the Four Blood Moons Movie! #BloodMoons (Tweet that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment